This is probably my last post from home shores
My checklist
1) packed bags ✅
2) repacked bags ✅
3) took clothes out bag, repacked ✅
4) decided 17 tee shirts too many, as above ✅
5) remembered curling irons......guess what happened. ✅
6) realised my e-learning confirmation is sitting in my ped in Bexhill. ✅. (Please don’t make me do it again.....)
Suffice to say having too much time waiting for a flight to be organised, has turned me slightly obsessive. I get that clothes are cheap out there but I like my current threads. And I’ve heard air-con is freezing. Plus, I actually do not need more clothes.....my wardrobe literally screams when it sees another shopping bag.
I have had recurring dreams about cobras in my bed.... thanks CG. I’ve realised that I’ve forgotten much of my training....let’s hope my study pack has had a smoother journey to India.
This is a huge adventure....an experience to relish. I’m nearly very excited.
I've forgotten just how much I love reading your posts!! Awesome Ali, enjoy. Safe travels, have an absolute blast!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have the most amazing time, if you forget it you can replace it, enjoy the adventure, try amazing foods and bring us back some good spices xx
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time! Try everything, do as much as you can and enjoy the experience! Xx
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so excited for you! I have no doubt you will do brilliantly
ReplyDeleteWill miss you but you’re going on an amazing adventure and I know you’ll have the most wonderful time and come home a more enriched woman than you already are! xxx
ReplyDeleteGood luck Ali!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!! X x x
ReplyDeleteTake me with yoooooooou. Love you xx
ReplyDelete