Fruit pancakes. My new favourite thing to eat. Along with everything else India offers on a plate. In 3 months I’ve had one bad meal. Considering ALL my meals are eaten out, that’s some pretty good going. I’ve been introduced to masala dosa. Which I love.
Sweet lime juice is also fantastic. And apparently good if you want to avoid a hangover.
I feel I have been completely spoilt with food. I have 44 meals left until I depart. But I have packed spices and downloaded recipes and cannot wait to get into my kitchen.
I haven’t tried street food as in off the street vendors. And I don’t think I will. It’s too easy to get ill. I’ve had lots of what is termed street food. Idlis are gross. Samosas are awesome. Momos are divine.
Sweet lime juice is also fantastic. And apparently good if you want to avoid a hangover.
I feel I have been completely spoilt with food. I have 44 meals left until I depart. But I have packed spices and downloaded recipes and cannot wait to get into my kitchen.
I haven’t tried street food as in off the street vendors. And I don’t think I will. It’s too easy to get ill. I’ve had lots of what is termed street food. Idlis are gross. Samosas are awesome. Momos are divine.
No comments:
Post a Comment