Goa is everything Delhi isn’t. There I have said it.
The air is fresh, the air con can be switched off, I have a balcony, the roads are not manic, and everything is so so pretty. I can hear the waves, smell the sea.
I’ve gone commercial and am staying in a Planet Hollywood. Amusingly, I have the X-men room. So a huge pic of wolverine adorns the top of the bed. Clearly this is the room for the single lady. Which I’m not oh country of assumptions. But no matter, it’s more concerning that they’ve locked the mini bar. 😏
I am so glad I’ve done this....it was so needed. I’m relaxed. It’s been a very very busy 3 months, nay year. And for three days I get to regroup and relax.
I know I can look back and not regret one little bit of the 3 months. I’ve done everything I wanted to. Bar one tourist thing, which is Thursdays activity. Gandhi’s house.
Time to see the Arabian Sea.
The air is fresh, the air con can be switched off, I have a balcony, the roads are not manic, and everything is so so pretty. I can hear the waves, smell the sea.
I’ve gone commercial and am staying in a Planet Hollywood. Amusingly, I have the X-men room. So a huge pic of wolverine adorns the top of the bed. Clearly this is the room for the single lady. Which I’m not oh country of assumptions. But no matter, it’s more concerning that they’ve locked the mini bar. 😏
I am so glad I’ve done this....it was so needed. I’m relaxed. It’s been a very very busy 3 months, nay year. And for three days I get to regroup and relax.
I know I can look back and not regret one little bit of the 3 months. I’ve done everything I wanted to. Bar one tourist thing, which is Thursdays activity. Gandhi’s house.
Time to see the Arabian Sea.
No comments:
Post a Comment